Sep 28, 2005

Tagged

I was tagged by jess at Drowning in Kids. So, here it goes.

Ten Years Ago: September 1995 23 years old
I was young, single and fancy free. I had just moved to Corner Brook and my best friend of that time had moved in with me into my spare bedroom with her roommate. We had so much fun together. We ended up working together and living together. I have many memories of laughing together in the wee hours of the morning watching a funny movie like Multiplicity or just talking and crying together over hard stuff like money and parents. We spent all our time together and the best time of it.


Five Years Ago: September 2000
I had been living with Prince Charming for 4 months. We were dileriously happy despite the fact that my family was very against this whole thing. We had this tiny little apartment on the 9th floor of a round building. Our best friends lived 2 doors down and we did almost everything as friends. It was a happy happy time I will always remember with fondness with the only shadows being my relationship with my family.


One Year Ago: September 2004

I was working as an office manager at a job I was good at. The little princess was doing well, Prince Charming was a stay at home dad. We were renting a nice house and I thought our life was settled. I didn't know that at the beginning of the next month, my life would be turned upside down as they resized me out of my job.


Yesterday: Tuesday

Extremely boring day. I had one of those killer headaches that won't go away. I got up with the Little Princess, checked my email, blog, read a few blogs, and sat with her in the living room. When she went to bed for a nap, I had a philisophical discussion about evolution and religion with Prince Charming. Then I cleaned the house, made supper and we watched Shark Boy and Lava Girl with the Little Princess. then she went to bed, we watched a few shows and I came here. Boring I tell you.

Five Songs I Know All The Words To:

Lady in Red
Don't Cry Daddy
Never Surrender
We didn't start the fire
Twinkle Twinkle little star

Five Snacks:

canned turkey and lettuce
Ceaser Salad
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Coffee

Five things I'd do with 100 million dollars:

Pay bills (mine and my family's)
Buy a house
Buy a car
Buy new food and clothing
Donate to the food bank that helped us when we needed it


Five places I'd run away to:

Australia
Scotland
Hawaii
Caribean
some wooded area

Five things I would never wear:

bell bottom pants
neon yellow
black lipstick
ass writing
black nail polish

Five Favourite TV Shows

CSI
Charmed
Lost
Supernatural
Joey

Five greatest joys

The Little Princess
Prince Charming
Creating something that effects people
A good cup of coffee
A nice hot bath

Five favourite toys:

Kodak Easy Share
*
*
*
*

Current Reads:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Mary Higgins Clarke, Second time around
I love you forever -- Robert Munsch
Mortimer -- Robert Munsch

Five People I am tagging to do this:

* Better Safe Than Sorry
* Trinity13
* momma of 2
* Texas_Ivy10
* BagOfNothing

No comments:

Twitter