Sep 13, 2005

Adventures in Potty Land

I swear my kid is the oddest kid in the Potty land. Here is how pottytime goes with The Little Princess. She comes running up to me breathless and excited, "Mommy! Mommy! I gotta go potty!" Then we both hurry down the bathroom where I help her get herself on the potty. At this point, I turn out the bathroom lights (weird, but she likes it that way, the fan is too loud) and I leave with the bathroom door open. When she is done, she hollers out, "I'm DONE MOMMY!" And I holler back, "Good Girl, now wipe your bum". She wipes and washes and then one of two things happens either she comes down the hall to me with her pants around her ankles wobbling pricariously this way and that trying desperately not to fall on her butt or even funnier she comes down the hall with the front of her pants pulled up and she is as proud as can be because she did it herself, however when you turn around her little butt is hanging out and she has only figured out how to pull up the front of her pants! What a goofy funny girl!

No comments:

Twitter