Oct 6, 2015

Random Bits

1.  Poor Little Prince bonked his head again last night.  He looks so pitiful with the little bump on his forehead.  Poor baby.



2.  We finally sprayed the chair we bought.  It smells a a LOT better but now I am having a reaction to the cleaner.  I have all the windows open so I hope it goes away soon.

3.  Prince Charming requested sandwiches and fries for supper.  I love it when they request something so easy.

4.  I rearranged the living room to make room for a sofa bed or a Klik Klak.  I want to make it so that I have a comfortable place for when someone comes to sleep.

5.  My phone has lost its appeal to Little Prince.  This means I am back to fighting for his attention in pictures.  If you were to see me trying to take his picture uou may or  may not see me singing the silliest Wiggles songs I can think of.

No comments:

Twitter