Oct 18, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week has been a rough one since half of us have been so sick.  But there is never a shortage of things to be grateful for. So in that spirit here are some things I am grateful for this week.

1.  Getting new glasses so that I can see better.

2.  This sweet girl who has missed playing with her sister while Princess Magpie has been sick.

3.  Seeing the bond between my kids.

3.  This sweet face.

4.  Watching my kids play together.

5.  Again I love seeing the bond between my kids.


7.  The fact that Princess Belle has been so helpful while Prince Charming and I have been sick (especially since he went into the hospital this morning and I have so sick myself.).  She has been wonderful.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the love between siblings is definitely something to be grateful for!

Twitter