Oct 10, 2015

Maybe A Little Crazy?


Little Prince had a ROUGH night again last night.  I don't even know how much sleep I got.  I just know I was up way too often.  So I am exhausted and have a headache.  But rather than take it easy on this lovely Saturday afternoon, I decided to go through the boxes we have stored.  I condensed it all  down to one closet, pulled out my Halloween decorations, and gave the girls three more boxes of toys.  It was a lot of work and it had a side effect I never even considered, I haven't seen any of the kids since I finished.  They have all been playing quietly in their rooms while I nurse coffee and ibuprofen while watching some cooking shows.  And I get to feel like I actually accomplished something even though my head hurts and I am sooo tired.



No comments:

Twitter