Jul 19, 2011

Sorry

Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday. Blogger was acting funny and wouldn't let me in my dashboard! It is still acting funny but it finally let me in. I am just praying that it will actually post this.

Well, it looks like we are going to have to retire Agatha (our van) she is really going downhill fast and even the mechanic asked us to consider how much we wanted to put into her. *sigh* I liked our van even with all her problems.

We have new neighbours now. Prince Charming has met them and talked to them and he really likes them. Princess Belle has been playing with their daughter every day. So she is thrilled! I am glad she has a friend to play with. I just wish we lived on a safer street for them to play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agatha retired, but new friends to play with. Sounds like a fair trade!!!!

Julie said...

It's nice when you have neighbors with kids the same age as your own. :) ... Hope they continue to be good neighbors!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Julie said...

It's nice when you have neighbors with kids the same age as your own. :) ... Hope they continue to be good neighbors!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter