Nov 18, 2010

Thursday Thoughts.


I have a few things to be pretty happy about today. I have it on pretty good authority that Santa is bringing me a new camera for Christmas. That means I will be able to share pics with you all so much more often!!!

Also, I seem to be coming through the caffeine withdrawal haze. I am feeling almost human today!!! I even organized my kitchen and did some laundry already today!

We plan on having all our Christmas shopping done within a week!!! That will certainly take the stress out of Christmas.

It is kind of a dull dreary day outside, but we are warm and comfy inside, so life is good.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay about the camera! I have to wait for tax returns for my new one. *lol*

We're almost done with our shopping. I want to start wrapping gifts this weekend, as the kids will be on a sleepover with their cousins.

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter