Nov 9, 2010

Funny Magpie

Princess Magpie is too funny. She saw her sister eating an orange and stole some of the peels and started eating them. She made a funny face, but kept eating the peels. We felt bad for her and gave her a piece of orange which she poked with a finger, turned up her nose and pushed away to continue happily eating her orange peels.

Every time Princess Magpie comes up to give me a random kiss, she says "Thank you baby." It just melts my heart.

She loves all things ballet. She wears tutu's around the house and dances to the Wiggle's Fairy dance all the time.

I fell asleep on the couch yesterday (Princess Magpie got up for the day at 5:30 am). Princess Magpie has never seen that before and kept coming up to me, putting her face to my face and tapping me and giggling. It was an incredibly cute way to have my sleep disturbed.

She is currently sitting in her room twanging the door stop back and forth giggling.

(little note, have I mentioned how totally in love with our new home we are?? We even went out and bought a wreath for our front door and talked about the things we will do in the coming years and how are going to clear out some of junk to make better use of the space.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

She sounds like a lot of fun!!! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love (ok, well...I at least don't really mind) getting woken up like that. I've been dozing off all the time on the couch while he plays (this pregnancy is wiping me out!) and next thing I know he's pressing his nose right up against mine or something equally as cute.

Too funny with the orange peels! I was cringing as I read that -- those must have been so bitter!

Twitter