Nov 19, 2010

Friday Five - Feeling Great


There are so many things that I am feeling great about right now. Here are five that are making me smile right now:
  1. The way Two Year old Princess Magpie waves and says, "Bye" everytime she leaves the room.
  2. How helpful Princess Belle is with her sisters. She really is my right hand girl.
  3. I am through the caffeine withdrawals!!! I have no headache and I feel absolutely great!!

  4. The more I unpack and get organized, the more I love my house. This just feels like home. I have unpacked things that I haven't unpacked in my last two homes, I am throwing away boxes as I unpack them, not saving them for a future move. My neighbor offered to plow our driveway all winter long! Out of the goodness of his heart! I LOVE it here.

  5. The fact that Princess Snifflefritz slept until 7 am today! After a week of getting up anytime from 5 - 6 am in the morning, today was a luxury!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! What a nice neighbor! It does sound like a good place to call home. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter