Aug 12, 2010

Princess Snifflefritz


Princess Snifflefritz has taken to refusing her bottle in favor of actual food. Which is fine except for when I can't get her to take any liquids for almost 24 hours. I was so stressed, I was even giving her milk in an medicine dropper. Than last night, the clouds parted, the angels sang and my baby took her bottle. I was so happy. I was getting so worried. Suddenly I didn't care that she was getting me up at 5 in the morning for the day, I just wanted her to drink something, anything. It is funny how your kids can put things in perspective for you, huh? By the time she took a bottle, I was looking at Prince Charming and saying, "I don't care about sleep. I can sleep next year. I just want her not to get dehydrated."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that she decided to drink again. That's happened a few times in our house but they soon get thirsty enough to drink.

Julie said...

Maybe she is getting ready to start on a sippy cup?

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter