Aug 22, 2010

Neighbors

I mentioned in the past that we have neighbors that share a wall with us. I don't really like when they have contact with my girls because I am never sure what they are going to say. Like the other day. Princess Belle noticed that they had put a screen over the outside of her bedroom window and asked them what it was for. They told her that it was so she couldn't see them when they were naked in their hot tub!!!! She was shocked! She came running out to tell me and said, "Mommy, I didn't know they got naked! I didn't think you were supposed to do that outside." I chickened out and told her, "You aren't supposed to, they are just weird." and left it alone. But she was scandalized and kept thinking about it again and again. It doesn't help that she can see through the screen just fine and now I have to worry about her seeing more of our neighbors than I want her to.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

They aren't supposed to. They are just weird. Actually, that's disgusting, going out of doors like that and way, way, way too much info for a little kid.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Must not have kids of their own? Kind of an idiotic thing to say anyhow, but especially to a kid.

Twitter