Aug 10, 2010

One-Way?? Really??


Through a haze of sleep-deprived fogginess, I sit here waiting for my coffee wondering about the plethora of one-way parking lots in this lovely town. When I drove into the first one-way parking lot I was surprised, "Look at that, Prince Charming, this is a one-way parking lot. I have never seen that before, how weird is that?" But then I went to another parking lot and it was the same way. And the next, and the next and so on and so on. This means that when I want to get to the parking place next to me, I have to join the parade, join the crowd of mindless drones driving in circles and drive all the way around the whole parking lot until I get to the parking place that was right next to me in the first place. Whose brilliant idea was it to build an entire town of one-way parking lots? It is like a fun game to figure out which way you are supposed to drive to get to where you want to be. Is this normal. I have moved 44 times, but in all my life, I have never seen this before. Have you seen a backwards, one-way obsessed town before?? Can you figure out the purpose behind it? Or maybe I just need more sleep.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is strange... I don't think any of ours are one way...

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter