Aug 13, 2010

Will Miracles never cease??



This evening, the clouds parted, the sun shone brightly through them and the angels sang "Hallelujah!" . . . or maybe that was just me . . . anyway a minor miracle occurred in my house. At precisely 7:49 we began putting all our little girls to bed and by 8:04 all three were quietly in their beds! This NEVER happens. We always have little girls straggling, a baby who needs cuddling, snacks that need getting . . . something, but tonight all the stars aligned and all my girls went to bed at the same time. This may never happen again until Princess Snifflefritz has reached toddlerhood, but I was so please that this left a few hours of quiet time for Prince Charming and I to enjoy each others company. It was wonderful.

Now, I headed off to bed at around 9:30 myself, but that is simply because Princess Snifflefritz insists on getting me up at dawn for the day and I need to get some sleep to be bright and cheery for my family.

Tomorrow morning I am making a yummy family breakfast for us all to enjoy and to show my family I love them.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you had a good night! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter