Mar 18, 2007

Sunday Stuff


I am so excited. I have been a member of a group since Little Princess was a baby. I go to this website daily and we share our lives, our experiences, our troubles and our wisdom with each other. I can always count on these girls to give me the straight goods on whatever I ask them and I love that. Well yesterday, I met one! I finally got to get together with one of my friends. We chatted like old friends who had known each other forever. Our kids played together, running around and being sweet and funny. It was wonderful. I have wanted this for a long time.
The thing is, that the girl that I met is one that really helped me when I needed it. When I was really really down, she is the one I talked to, she is the one whose emails helped to get me through. I am so glad that if I was going to meet one, she got to be the first.
All of us together!
Giving Little Princess some Candy all the way from Whales! YUMMY Candy too!

Serious shot

Cutest smile ever!
Talking to her new friend.

Cutie Patootie!

Little Princess

Playing with Playdoh

All the Kids playing together

All the kids together

Our two Little Five Year olds.

Little Princess waiting for them to walk up to our door.

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

How cool is that? I'm so glad you got to met her and the kids - looks like a great time was had by all!

Melli said...

Awwwww... that's GREAT! Isn't it just a TON of fun to finally get to meet someone you've become SO close to on-line?! I LOVE meeting my cyber-friends and making them REAL! Congrats to you both -- I hope your friendship lasts a lifetime!!!

Twitter