Mar 10, 2007

Inspiration



I decided to enter the photo contest at An Island Life by posting these two pictures of Little Princess. The second was only taken a couple of days ago and the first about 2 years ago.

These pictures inspire me because she looks so completely innocent and carefree. I see in her the open, carefree, loving and happyy person that I would like to be and that I would like to teach her to be.
----------------------
We are heading out to a birthday party today. That is one of the things I am happy for her to be in preschool for. She gets to know and have fun with other children like she couldn't in the past. She is so excited about this party. It is very sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look how much she's grown in 2 years. It happens way too fast, huh?

Thanks for entering the contest and good luck!

marie said...

who wouldn't be inspired by such a thing of beauty? :)

Kat said...

She has such a sweet face!

Twitter