Jul 16, 2006

So TAKE THAT, Inner Fat chick!

I may still be fat in my mind when I go shopping, but the scales are telling me that I'm not anymore! I finally had some movement on the scales. As of this morning it is officially 45 lbs that I have lost! Woohoo! I am thrilled! Look at my new sexy self!

It has taken a long time but I truly believe that the way I am doing this is a way that will last. I have no desire at this point to go back to the way I ate before, I am not waiting for my diet to end. That is a huge change for me, now if I could only remember that when I go shopping. My new shopping mantra will be, "You can shop in the normal section. You are not fat. You can shop in the normal section. You are not fat. . . . "

So as I sit here listening to the little princess serenade me with the theme song to Dora The Explorer, eating my low fat omelet while she munches on fried sausages, I am a happy contented me. I am doing this. Woohoo.

Stay tuned for further adventures into my whacky life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I have been finding your weight for you as you are loosing it. Lucky me?? NO. I need to get some of this off. Summer is killing me this year with all this extra baggage. Some day I might be able to repeat your theme

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You're awesome :)

Anonymous said...

That is SO great, TC! 45 pounds, wow. That's quite an accomplishment, as is the lifestyle change.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the Boomer Chick Award, TC!!! You deserve it. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetie!!! You deserve a new bathing suit!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so great, very impressive. You should be so proud of yourself! :)

Twitter