Jul 23, 2006

Picture Snapping Fiend


I am such a goofy person today. I am chasing around the little princess snapping pictures of her every other second. I guess a lot of it is that this is a gloomy rainy day but I am truly content and happy today. We are in the basement, the little princess is taking turns playing with the air mattress pump and then riding her bicycle. She is such a riot and I am enjoying her so much I just keep taking pictures . . . much to her annoyance. I just giggle and snap away. I like days like this taking pictures of every day stuff that I always want to remember.

Like the little princess chasing Prince Charming trying to kiss him good morning.


Or the little princess hanging upside down on the arm chair


the little princess "pumping herself up"

Just hanging around being herself

And cuddling daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your princess is a sweetheart... I am crazy about my 2 daughters too... How old is she? Mine are 4 & 2. Just the right age for me to really enjoy them...
I love taking their photos as well...

Anonymous said...

Aw she is sweet! I am picture happy too. We went to Nashville Shores this weekend and I took 75 pictures. LOL

Twitter