Jul 28, 2006

Friday Feast One-Hundred & Four

Feast One-Hundred & Four
Questions for are here if you want to join in the fun….

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I guess it would the dream where I was in love with Pauly Shore. That one had me giggling for a while.
Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
A yappy little mutt. That sounds like me, I don't know why. I guess because I don't look like much but I can make a lot of noise when I want to.
Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
People in movies start rambling off big long technobabble explanations. I usually ignore everything they say until they start to sound like they are talking english again.
Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
Clean the bedrooms and do the laundry. there is always laundry to do and it feels like when I clean the rooms someone comes behind me and messes them up, so I procrastinate doing them.
Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
Oh boy am I boring. The only new things I could think of were recipes. Other than that, the last new thing I tried, can't be discussed in on this blog. LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pauly Shore?!?!

Glad you can be honest. ;-)

Anonymous said...

ROTFL!! Nice feast, I did this too ;).

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... sounds like SOMEbody is enjoying dessert! :) Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, Pauly Shore. You had me giggling just with typing his name.

LOL

My feast is served (2nd blog entry on my blog)

Anonymous said...

The technobabble explanations don't bother me, although I usually have better technobabble thought up!

As for the last new thing you tried that you can't discuss: you realize everyone will sit around and imagine far worse things than you actually did!

Then again, maybe that's the fun part of your answer!

Anonymous said...

What a great feast, I giggled at all of your answers. Pauly Shore, yappy mutt, technobabble, bedrooms and laundry and then the recipes and unmentionables :) Good stuff!

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by my Friday Feast!

Anonymous said...

Isn't the truth! I could clean and do laundry 24/7 and have a house that looks like a tornado blew in.
Your meal was delicious! Thanks for the giggle about Pauly Shore...My husband's the computer geek, and when he starts talking technobabble, I just nod and pretend I'm listening.LOL
I'm taking a look at your digi scrap book. I'm really getting into it. Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

I love your feast! Especially the dream, I bet it was hysterical.

Thanks for visiting my Feast, I am sorry that I am so late!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Faith

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't get to you, until now!

Did you clean your bedroom?

:)

Happy Monday

Oh, and I'm supposed to pass along that Patrick did a Feast as well. Come along for some extra dining.

Twitter