Nov 7, 2005

Finally Sharing some Pics

In the past, my moves had made me leave behind bigger and bigger parts of myself. I love to decorate and to have nice things, but my houses were beginning to look like a college student's with hand-me-downs and bit and peices from here and there. Just when I got things together to start to look nice, it all fell apart and I moved again. Here, things are different. Coming here, to a full house of furniture allowed me to pull things together in my own way. I have been able to add photos and nice things I do have left and then I have a real home, not a college dorm. I took some pics of my last place and some pics of my new home and I would love to share them with you. Now, I have put up pictures on the walls since I took these, but it still gives you an idea of why I am so happy to finally have a place that looks like someone's home. I feel like I have finally left my wandering gypsy, college living days behind me.

My old place:














My new place:















And last but not least the view from my kitchen window:

No comments:

Twitter