As this move draws closer, I find myself feeling a little melancholy about some things. Now to be clear, there are some good things that I do know:
- I know that when all is said and done, we will be happier and more settled than we have ever been.
- I know that this new house will be more and better than we could ever hope for again.
- I know that this new yard and garden is fantastic.
- I know that moving to an historic community that is actually the oldest one in Nova Scotia is exciting.
- I know that the fact that when we arrive we will have a note left on our counter with all the helpful local information and a number to call when we want someone to show us around is AMAZING and says something about the friendly nature of the residents there.
- I know that when this is over, we will be very happy.
As I told Prince Charming, I will be glad when this move is done, so that I can be done saying goodbye and begin the process of exploring and making Annapolis Royal our new home, one which I am confident we will be in for a long time.