May 21, 2011

Saturday Stuff

I am feeling better and I even had a productive day today, I am getting the house organized and making the best use of space, but I do still feel like this place is WAAAAY too small.

Here are some goals I have:
  • When I can, I am giving away my kitchen table to replace with a smaller one or with a narrow island.
  • When I can I am also replacing my washer and dryer with a stacking pair.
  • Another goal is to get some pantry type shelves to put in our hallway.
  • Get a weather-proof shed for storage
All of that will help, but this place will never be big enough to unpack everything we have, it will always be on a busy street that is not safe for my kids to play near and will always be three doors down from a restaurant that has a rat infested back lot.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hey, we can cheer each other up. My life is having a tough time too. :o)

Twitter