May 3, 2011

It's a conspiracy, I swear!


There are times I have a hard time being appropriately upset with my girls. It would be easier if they weren't so darned cute. It is mostly apparent today in our Mischievous Princess Magpie, but it happens with them all.
  1. Princess Snifflefritz leans down for a cuddle and then leans in to my shoulder and bites, HARD. When I yelp, I look at her with her bottom lip stuck out, quivering, and then she starts to cry and I can't be mad.
  2. Princess Magpie gets into the baby blankets, pulls them all out on the floor, making a huge mess and then wraps one around her waist and says, "Look a Pritty Princess!" and I can't be mad.
  3. Princess Magpie is cranky as heck, whining and complaining and in general driving us all crazy, I pull her in for a cuddle to make her feel better and she falls asleep in my arms instantly. I can't be upset with her mood when she is being so darned cute.
  4. Princess Magpie is supposed to be asleep, but she has pulled her mattress off her toddler bed (AGAIN) and she has taken the sheets off (AGAIN). I hear her knocking on her door inviting me in to watch a show with her. When I walk in to check on her and give her a drink, she has her mattress on the floor under the crib and she has pulled her teddy and her blanket by the door on the floor to sleep. My heart melts as I fix her bed, and she stands behind me waiting with her teddy under one arm and her blanket under the other.
Toddlers are to cute to get mad at. I swear it is a conspiracy!

No comments:

Twitter