May 9, 2011

Monday Mutterings.

I have to say one thing about this house, I like it, it is pretty. I love the kitchen, I like the fireplace, I don't mind the small living room. But the house is WAAAAY too small. I am so frustrated with walking around boxes and trying to find places to put things. I am open to any suggestions you have on storage in small places. I am tired of boxes in every corner of my house, of turning sideways to walk down the hall or to get in my room, of losing things in the piles, of trying to have some semblance of nice in amongst all the piles. I have lost two bras, countless socks, and I can't tell you how much other stuff. I can honestly say if I had lived in town, I would not have gotten this house. *sigh* I am so frustrated.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you got moved in OK... Sorry the house is small, but you're pretty organized. Give it some time, and I'm sure you'll be able to get it all figured out.

Hope you're feeling better!

I'm temporarily blogging here:

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter