Jan 11, 2011

Conversations with Princess Belle


Me: "What are you doing?" (hearing weird sounds coming from the bathroom) "Open the door and let me see!" (knowing that a closed door and Princess Belle making weird sounds is almost never a good thing)

Princess Belle: "Mom, is it a good thing if the light bulbs are smoking?"

Me: "What DID you do?!?"

Princess Belle: "I washed the light bulbs" (pointing to the bulbs where two of the four were now gone out)

Me: "WHAT? You NEVER wash light bulbs!"

Princess Belle: "Well they were dirty."

Me: "I don't care. You don't wash them! That is dangerous."

Princess Belle: "Fine, but they were dirty."

I swear this child will be the death of me . . . or herself . . . or us both! How could I ever know that she would stand on the bathroom cabinet and WASH THE LIGHT BULBS!

3 comments:

Just an Average American Mom said...

Well at least she was trying to be helpful.

Very dangerous but a very nice thing to do for her mommy :)

Julie said...

I think kids like to give us heart attacks!!!! It's a good thing they have gaurdian angels!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

kewkew said...

Oh my goodness. That is just scary. However, I am glad to know that this was 4 years ago and you are still around.
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. Your post was selected as this week's Featured post.
I can't wait to see what you share this week.

Twitter