Jan 5, 2011

I broke down


My head was pounding so bad again this morning and I couldn't take it any more. Today I broke out the coffee maker. I hadn't made coffee in so long I had to go searching for everything I need. The coffee maker was put away as was the filters, coffee and the non-dairy creamer. I couldn't find my coffee at all until I remembered that my dear friend brought me a pack of Tim Horton's coffee that I put to use this morning. I am now nursing a lovely, hot, cup of coffee assuring myself that I will only drink it on emergency days like this.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hope it helped the headache go away...

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Kelly L said...

I have never been a coffee drinker... I do have to have my tea..
Here's to your headache going away!

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Amazing Salvation
Kelly's Ideas

lintonbrat said...

LOL caffeine is your friend!! says the tea addict.

Twitter