Jan 6, 2011

GONE!



My headache is actually gone! It finally disappeared last night. I am not sure if it is due to the coffee but I suspect it is. Anyway, today I am cleaning and repairing the damage a few days of an incapacitated mommy. It is a good thing I am getting better too because it looks like a cold is starting to make its way through the house and mommy needs to be in full cuddling mode when babies are sick.

I am glad to finally be able to get at the Christmas stuff down and to get my house back into some semblance of order. I LOVE to see the decorations go up but after a month of kids getting at things and rearranging things and messing things up, I am glad to be able to get it all put away.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I was glad to get the tree down too, but it was because of the cats, not the kids. *lol*

Glad your headache is gone!!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Isn't it funny how just a little time "off" and things seem to go downhill so quickly? Guess it should make us feel good to be so needed and necessary. :)

Twitter