Jul 31, 2010

Getting started

Due to Princess Belle's insisting and my being ready, we are starting back to homeschool early. I am actually really excited to be getting going again. I just finished organizing our homeschool cupboard and our homeschool shelf and finishing up my homeschool binder for this year. I am looking forward to getting even more things to fill them up, but in the meantime, we are ready to get going.

I promised Princess Belle I would make up a schedule of breakfast, lunches, and snacks and put it up where she can see it. I will be adding suppers to it to, but I am not ready this week and I am thinking we will start on Tuesday. (I have plans for Monday.) I am going to redo our yearly schedule too, now that we are starting so much earlier.

To answer Julie's question, Kids in public school here start after Labor day.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh good for you! I am so not ready to start back yet! But it is August.

Julie said...

My boys are not too happy that they only have a month of summer vacation yet, but the girls have both mentioned being ready to start up homeschool lessons again... But I am NOT ready yet! *lol* (It takes longer to get ready, when there are four of them *lol*) ... Well be starting on Labor Day. :)

Have fun with this school year!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Julie said...

That should read "summer vacation LEFT", not "yet". *lol* ... Hard to type when the kids are all talking around you. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter