May 6, 2010

Homeschool Stuff

Well homeschool is going well. Princess Belle is thoroughly enjoying the Medieval Unit that we are doing. She is having a lot of fun, learning a lot and Prince Charming is even joining in the fun. He has a wealth of information to share with us as we do our unit. I love that she just seems so excited by our work. She takes great joy in adding things to our homeschool wall. I will take a pic of it later and share it with you all.

I do have to share as well, that I don't think year round schooling will work for us. Every time we take a week off, she has a hard time getting back into the routine. We lose a few days of productive work. So, I think taking the summer off and just coming back a week or two earlier than the public school students so that we can have a few days extra built up.

2 comments:

The Estrogen Files said...

We are finishing our core subjects before the end of June (math, reading, language) and doing science, art and some history over the summer. I thought I'd throw in a bunch of awesome field trips, too.

Julie said...

I always enjoy summer vacations too much to give them up! *lol*

Twitter