May 28, 2010

Friday Five


  1. My poor Princess Belle has a stomach bug tonight. Poor baby.
  2. Princess Magpie spent the better part of the evening running around with her daddy's socks on. She looked so cute with those socks pulled up to her thighs. Princess Magpie is 22 months old and counts to two. She can't even talk a lot yet, but she counts to two all the time. She then starts all over again so she makes us laugh.
  3. Princess Magpie has started telling us when she has dirtied her diaper. She pats her diaper at us. It is cute as heck. We reinforce the behavior by jumping up to change her as soon as she does this. I have a feeling, she won't be difficult to train when it comes time.
  4. Princess Snifflefritz is back to sleeping lightly and wanting to be with me at ALL times. I don't mine, but I can't get anything done. Princess Magpie makes up for her jealousy by hugging and kissing us both and by sitting with us when I sit to feed her.
  5. I am going to be winding down our homeschool year soon. We need a break and I am looking forward to starting fresh. We will start back in August.

No comments:

Twitter