1. When's the last time you ran? The last time I was late for the bus before I got pregnant.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Ummm . . . . some of the older ones probably have a little one or two.
3. What are you dreading right now? This hurricane they say we are getting. I survived a hurricane a few years ago and sent the roof the building next to us into my bedroom wall and then spent countless days without power. I hope this one misses us or at least isn't like that.
4. Do you like Mexican food? I LOVE it. I just found this great little Mexican place and I can't wait to try it out.
5. Favorite ice cream? Turtles. I love the chocolate and caramel! Yummmmmmy!
6. When was your last doctor's visit? Just last week. I have them once a month for my pregnancy.
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Not usually. The other day I got 10 1/2 hours and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I even go to get up and get a bath before being inundated with mom duties.
8. How many pets do you have? Two cats.
9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? Not really . . . well I guess so, sort of. It depends on what you call a first love. (how is that for a straight answer?) I have no feelings at all for my first crush. But I do still love and adore my first true love, Prince Charming.