Aug 23, 2008

One Month Old-yesterday!


My Princess Mag-pie turned one month old yesterday. It is so hard to believe that so much time has gone by already. She is truly a wonderful baby, I couldn't ask for an easier, more pleasant child. As she snuggles down into my arms and sighs and then smiles in her sleep, I feel my heart could get no more full. Princess Belle hears her cry and then sings to her and Princess Mag-pie will stop crying and watches her big sister intently. Just one month old and she hold my heart in the her tiny little hand. I watch her sleep and I know I could get no happier then just right now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month birthday to your sweet girl! I am so happy that you have her!

The Estrogen Files said...

sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

So, so sweet. I wanna hug and kiss her. She's perfect.

Twitter