Aug 15, 2008

Friday Five


  1. I still have cold and I am praying that I don't pass it along to Princess Mag-pie. Your shouldn't have to deal with a cold at 3 1/2 weeks old.
  2. Yesterday was our anniversary. We actually forgot for most of the day and I feel bad about that. I am going to be getting groceries today and I will pick up a little belated something for Prince Charming. He is the love of my life and he deserves to know how important he is to me.
  3. I had a little photoshoot with Princess Mag-pie yesterday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. Some of my favorite pics of her EVER are in there. I will definitely be printing one or two of those off.
  4. I am getting groceries today and I am shopping to suit my new diet. I am looking forward to feeling like I have my diet under control.
  5. I might sneak a little money to buy a new set of scales. I don't have any scales right now, Princess Belle broke my older ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon, she is so adorable :)
don't worry the weight will come off like you told me "it takes time", trying to focus on loosing weight isn't always easy when you have kiddies needed you almost every sec of the day.
good luck :) I know you can do it :)

Anonymous said...

Is the picture in this post one of the ones from the photoshoot?

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Julie, yes the pic at the top of the post is one of the pics from the photoshoot.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversity. I cant believe i forgot..than again i would forget my head these days if it wasnt attached. What a awesome pic of mag-pie..its my must favorite for sure.

ttyl
lori

Twitter