This is my menu plan I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I am still doing well on my diet and so far it is going pretty well with mostly making the same meal for everyone with a carb-o-licious side dish for the rest of my family. Here is my plan for this week.
- Monday: Chicken Parmesan
- Tuesday: Pork Chops and Roasted Vegetables
- Wednesday: Hamburger patties and sauteed vegetables.
- Thursday: Mayonnaise Baked Chicken
- Friday: BBQ Pork and Vegetables
- Saturday: Crustless Pizza
- Sunday: Chicken in Cream Cheese Sauce
1 Cup 0 Carb Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Garlic
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper or whatever seasonings you like
Mix all above together in a separate bowl. Spread over chicken and bake at 375 degrees until done.
Chicken in Cream Cheese Sauce
- Start with frozen chicken, this recipe is good with either breasts or thighs. Thaw until icy. Cooking them this way keeps them moist while cooking. Saute with a butter until golden brown.
- Then add, a bit of 1/2 and 1/2, usually use enough to create light coating, say around 1/8 cup, not alot. Then add the cream cheese.. according to preference. While stirring, continue to cook over medium until 1/2 and 1/2 combine with cheese to make a light sauce.
- I then put your favorite vegetable in a wide soup bowl and then place chicken on top or next to vegetable and pour sauce over the top. Eat with fork and spoon!!!