Jun 20, 2008

Friday Five



  1. We went to prenatal classes last night. It was pretty good. Prince Charming got a lot out of it as well and that was nice. It is kind of fun to meet all these moms due around the same time as me.
  2. I am doing pretty well. I am sticking to my Gestational Diabetes diet and I am measuring my blood sugar 7 times a day like I am supposed to. Hopefully this will bring down my sugar.
  3. I can't believe I am so far along in this pregnancy. 6 1/2 weeks left at most now!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!
  4. I wish my best friend could be here for when the baby is born. It would just be so nice to have her here. She is a part of my family and I love her like a sister. I would love her to be here to welcome her god-daughter into the world.
  5. I hope to have the nursery finished next week. Hopefully. I need this to be done now.

3 comments:

The Estrogen Files said...

Wow!! Not much time left now - hang in there! I'm glad the diet is handling your GD. I'm on insulin for mine but if it's for my healthy boy, then that's what I'll do. What's four or five extra pokes a day after all that blood sugar measurements if it means a healthy little man?

Keep up the great work!

Bridget said...

Looks like were due around the same time. Hang in there were almost done!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo close!!! ... Next thing we'll know, you'll be off to the hospital to have your new little Princess!

Twitter