Jun 17, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

With my third trimester lack of energy, I have been having troubles keeping up with laundry. I managed to get it washed, folded and sorted, but it was taking over my living room. So my tackle this week was to finally get it all put away. Here are my piles of laundry.




And here are those same surfaces all cleared off with all the laundry put away where it goes. I also managed to get the basement tidied up, all my prepregnancy clothes put away, and the spare bed cleared off.



4 comments:

Brenda said...

Great tackle! I have a pile of laundry a mile high just calling my name!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been busy!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Now put those pregnant feet up and have some dessert! :)

Mommie Daze said...

That's a lot of work! It seems like I always have laundry waiting to be folded and put away.

Twitter