Jun 8, 2008

Our first tooth fairy adventure

Well as I mentioned yesterday, Princess lost her first tooth yesterday. She was so excited to show it too us. She even proudly announced later that she could whistle better now because a little boy down the road had told her that you can only really whistle after you lose a tooth. LOL And seeing as how he is all of four years old, he is an expert in such things. LOL

Anyway, she decided that there was no way she was putting something as precious under her pillow. Her pillow ends up on the floor, she loses things in her disaster of a room all the time and she was NOT going to lose her tooth. So we came up with the solution of leaving a note on the headboard for the tooth fairy, letting her know where the tooth was. Then the tooth fairy left her a letter and some money. She was thrilled.







I will tell you that underneath my smiles I was a little sad when she showed me her first lost tooth. She is growing so fast and it is hard for this pregnant hormonal mama to see proof that her first baby is no longer a baby anymore. When she came running inside from playing yesterday and showed me her tooth, I grinned at her and told her how proud I was. But secretly when she ran back outside to play, I cried just a little. Another one of her first times is gone and I have so few of those to look forward to with her.

No comments:

Twitter