Jun 1, 2008

Feeling good

It is funny but although I have had a headache ever since my glucose test, I am feeling proud of myself. I was feeling overwhelmed by the number of things that needed to be done in our house. But I have taken to doing one little thing at a time in between the breaks I need because of pregnancy induced exhaustion. So that last night at 10 I was sweeping the floor, and this morning I was organizing a few things in the disaster known as a basement and packing things for Prince Charming to take out of the baby's room to make room for her crib. A little bit at a a time, I am getting things done. I have laundry washed, dried and folded and a little at a time, I take a small armload upstairs to put away. I am moving the mountain a spoonful at a time. It isn't the all-in, work until you drop way I usually do things, and it is taking forever, but at least it is getting done. Now if I could just convince this headache to take a hike, I could really get some stuff done!

No comments:

Twitter