May 13, 2008

Tired

I have been so tired lately. I know I am getting along in this pregnancy and my poor back is not enjoying it, but I am surprised at how tired I am. I had big plans to come home today after Healthy Baby Club and do some laundry, wash the floor, and maybe get at the nursery again. Instead, I came home, swept the floor sat down on the couch and fell asleep.

I have so much to get done and I really have to get at it, but lord knows how I will manage if I have to fight for every bit of energy I have. I even bought some new more natural, pregnant lady friendly, cleaners so that I could get stuff done. I told Prince Charming I had to get some housework done and he looked at me and grinned and said, "Do you get the feeling that Maggie (the baby) isn't nearly as concerned about housework as you are?"

I did discover last night that there is a way I can eat pasta! I was thrilled that as long as I cook the angel hair pasta, cook the pasta sauce separately, and then serve the sauce on the pasta but DO NOT mix them together, I am doing okay. Yaaay. I didn't get sick at all.

I am loving planning for this baby though. I am so happy that she is coming. I am loving feeling her moving all the time. I am loving planning her nursery. I am loving Princess's excitement.

No comments:

Twitter