May 12, 2008

My Mother’s Day Presents

Prince Charming got me a pair of gold earings. They weren't expensive but they are simply gorgeous and he knows I have been wanting them for a long time. A neighbour gave me a red rose, which is beautiful.

Mother's Day


Princess worked hard and industriously, cutting, gluing and pasting, to make me a card all by herself. She then stood in front of me to present it, holding it in front of her, she pointed out everything in her picture and then she "read" her "writing" (squiggly lines) to me: Roses are Red, Violets are blue, I love Mommy, and Maggie (the baby) does too. It was soooo sweet, I had Prince Charming translate her squiggles onto her card so that I could keep it.



Princess just came home from school with more presents she made for me. It is really sweet. It was this card full of things that she feels about me. This is what it reads:


I love these things you do for me. When you cook for me.


I like when you sing to me. It makes me feel happy.


Things we do together: Talk and Play


Ways you make me feel like I'm all grown up: You let me make sandwiches.


A compliment I'd like to give you: You're a good cook.



No comments:

Twitter