May 8, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella
  1. I have been really busy this week. I guess nesting has settled in.
  2. I have rearranged our living room.
  3. I have switched bedrooms with Princess so that our bedroom is closer to the nursery.
  4. I have cleaned up my house.
  5. Princess and I put some decals on her walls and her room looks adorable. I also put a lot of her toys and books on shelving in her room.
  6. I still have a lot that I want to do.
  7. I want to go through the spare bedroom to make it comfortable for my best friend when she comes to visit.
  8. After she leaves, I want to turn it into our nursery.
  9. I want to sort the babies clothes out by size and gender.
  10. I want to get my floor washed.
  11. I have just changed all the beds and emptied all the hampers, so I want to get the laundry done.
  12. I want to get a sponge for our new ultrafirm, spine-killing mattress.
  13. I want to clean our backyard from all the junk that gathers there in the winter.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Twitter