May 25, 2008

Bullies

Princess


There are some older boys on our street that like to torment the littler kids. They just bring out the momma bear in me. Today a neighbour called me and let me know they were tormenting Princess. Prince Charming went out and saved the day. He went out and got Princess and brought her inside and then talked to the boys. They denied it, but then had to swallow their words when he named witnesses. Hopefully they will leave her alone now. Poor little thing doesn't understand that some people just like to be mean and that even if she "goes up and tells them she is a nice girl" they will probably still be mean. Ugh sometimes I want to wrap her up and protect her from the world. But I guess it is important for her to learn to deal with kids and to learn to be safe. We told her to try to stay away from the bigger kids and play with kids her own age and hopefully that will help.


Princess

No comments:

Twitter