Aug 5, 2007

Hold me back!


Okay, I have been working my butt off to get everything ready for work tomorrow. I had a bag ready for two days with all the things in it that I will take with me. And this morning I get up and what as Princess done? Got into my bag, emptied my makeup into my bag, all over my table cloth and all over the walls. So now I am left with no make up to wear to work on my first day!!!! And I have a table cloth filled with makeup and no washing machine to wash it for at least 2 or 3 weeks and my best friend is coming and I had put that table cloth out special. I just want to sit on the floor and cry. I am so upset. I have so much to do today and I didnt need her to add to my list. See she has me so upset I am just rambling. I am going to go waste some time by sitting on the floor and crying into my coffee now.

Twitter