Aug 8, 2007

Thirteen Happies




Thirteen things I am happy about this week:
  1. I am thrilled that my best friend, Notsosnowwhite is here.
  2. I am really liking my job.
  3. I am thrilled with all the housework I am getting done
  4. I am thrilled that my best friend, Notsosnowwhite is here.
  5. I am liking how happy everyone is to get me back at work.
  6. I am loving having my Canadian Idol and Big Brother buddy back.
  7. I am loving all the warm weather.
  8. I am loving all the exercise I am getting by walking to work.
  9. I am thrilled that my best friend, Notsosnowwhite is here.
  10. I am getting motivated to be healthy by the girls at work who are being healthy.
  11. I am happy with how my house looks right now.
  12. I am liking my neighbours.
  13. And finally, did I mention that I am thrilled that my best friend, Notsosnowwhite is here.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 comments:

pussreboots said...

Happy TT. I've posted photos from my son's recent graduation.

EHT said...

You don't like Notsosnowwhite, do you? :)

Sandee said...

I just have one question...Are you glad your Notsosnowwhite friend is there? Have a great visit and a happy TT. :)

Anonymous said...

this is really one good list. i mean, you do get to count your blessings. yey!

-atomik kitten said...

Cheater, LOL. :)

Andi said...

Enjoy your visit with your friend.

Ladynred said...

It's great to know that you are happy and spending time with your best friend.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're having so much fun! I wish I could say I'm happy with how my house looks now.

Anonymous said...

Must be a real great friend. thanks for sharing your happiness to us. Brings a smile to the face.

Anonymous said...

Glad you've got so much to be happy about :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the new job is working out well!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, that's a lot of happy...So glad your best friend is visiting.

1UP RPG said...

Hi there! I've got 13 up on my blog!

Click here for my blog

Twitter