Aug 25, 2007

Brooms and Funtime

Sorry this is a day late!!!
It is time for Saturday Scraps! It’s a chance to show off your scrapbook layouts either traditional paper or digital. Everyone is welcome to join in. If you post your layouts, be sure you link to click on the pic to link to the Official Saturday Scraps, so your friends can join us. She also has a Mr. Linky up, so we can all visit your beautiful scrapbook page.

She provides a link for the digital freebie kit to use. You don’t have to use this kit, you can show off any of your digi scrap layouts.

I love to use the kits she provides and here’s mine for this week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the black and white photo.
I also like the drop shadow effect unter the journaling mat.

She definetly looks like she's having fun helping Mommy!!

Great layout. Thanks for joinging this week.

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

What a cute photo!!! Your journaling is great!!! I love how you used the mini-kit!!!

The Fearless Freak said...

Nice layout. Generally, not a fan of the pink, but this works really well with the black. Good job :)

Anonymous said...

So true. Kids have such great imaginations!

River said...

Lovely photo, I agree LOL Reminds me of my young grandson (6) who visited Canada for the first time last month. A highlight was to go to a pioneer village to see what we did in the 'olden days', and little intrigued him as much in an old
one-room schoolhouse as the the straw broom leaning against an old piano (must have been a rich community!) at the back of the room. It was all I could do to coax him away - from the broom,
that is, not the piano! So thanks for this pic! Hugs!!!

Sue said...

Beautiful layout. I love the layering and shadowing.

Twitter