Jul 9, 2007

Another missed meme

My friend Elle from A day in the life of Elle tagged me to play this Tag Team Meme. So here it goes:

IT'S TAG TEAM TIME

Here are the rules:

1. Link to name of person that tagged you.

2. Include state and country you live in.

3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.

4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.



As I mentioned, Elle from A day in the life of Elle tagged me. I live in Newfoundland, Canada.

Top 5 favorite restaurants:

  1. RED PEPPER RESTAURANT
  2. EMERALD PALACE
  3. RUSTLER'S
  4. SMITTY'S
  5. Buddy's Best Fish & Chips

As for tagging people, I have been doing a lot of these and you guys are going to get sick of getting tagged by me. But if this seems like fun to you, you do it and then let me know!

As for other things, in my life, Princess is doing well. She complained to high heaven that she wanted to stay home and watch television rather than go to daycare today, but I know when she comes home, she will be brimming over with stories of snacks and kids and fun.



It is a dull rainy day today and that blows all my thoughts of laundry out the window, since I don't have a dryer.

AF still hasn't turned up yet. I am beginning to wonder if maybe I may have gotten pg again. If she doesn't turn up by the end of the week, I am going in to see the doctor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!! Good luck at the doctors!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, keep us posted on things with the doc.

Twitter