Jul 20, 2007

Feasting Time


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

About a 3, I can watch them and enjoy myself but I wouldn't choose to watch a sport.
Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

Mmmmm . . . that is tough. Something like Anne of Green Gables or Heidi that I enjoyed as a child that I could recite from memory to Princess would be nice.
Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Eggs. I like to make all different kinds of scrambled eggs with them.
Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

Hmmm . . . go by yourself to a movie, have a picnic in the park, rent a movie and have a movies night at home with your friends.
Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

Some nights it takes me a long time, I try to read when I go to bed until I know that when I turn off the light, I will go right to sleep.

6 comments:

Melli said...

Mmmmmm... yummy feast! I think if I could memorize a work of fiction it would be the complete works of William Shakespeare! I would have been SO much better able to help my kids with their homework if I had had all THAT tucked in my brain!!! LOL!

Cheap fun? FUN IS FREE!!! Tickle that girly girl! You'll both have fun! Push her on the swing! Pillow fight with the hubs! Find trash around the house and build a "dream castle" out of it! Fun, fun, fun! All FREE!

Have a GREAT day!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be able to memorize the works of Shakespeare and Ayn Rand. Happy feast!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I almost said Anne of Green Gables, too :)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Picnics are bunches of fun. Good idea.

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast!! I love eggs too. As for the sleep thing, I think we are the same way. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great job this week! Mine is up, too!

Twitter