Jul 20, 2007

Hallelujah

I hear the trumpets sounding! I hear the angels singing. Princess has finally embraced the wonders of change! She came home other other day after I had changed around the living room and she took one look and said, "Wow momma, that looks cool!" Then she took another look around and asked, "Will you be changing my room around soon?" When I answered that yes, I intend to do her room again soon, she said, "Alright! Cool! thanks momma!" and went out to play.

My little girl who would freak out if I moved her bears on her bed or if I put a book out of place was excited at the prospect of change in her life. My little girl who was obsessive about nothing changing, now embraces it with an enthusiasm similar to mine!

I have always loved change. I can't tell you how many times I changed my room around as a kid. I love that Princess is now secure enough in her world to like change too.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it a joy to watch our children grow and mature? Praise God for her growth!

Hey, thanks for testing the new blogroll....I'm glad to see it works.

Cory said...

That's great! I never did change around my room growing up. Then again, there were three doors and a closet in my room so I couldn't do very much. :) The idea of rearranging does appeal to be now though.

Anonymous said...

Change can be a very good thing!

Good for her.Changing things up can be really fun to do.

Twitter