Jul 12, 2007

Widgets



Thirteen Widgets that Twisted Cinderella discovered today while playing with Notes To Notso. You can see a couple of them displayed over at that site, if you interested, including the DVD new releases one.

  1. Tetris -- Play tetris right on your blog sidebar
  2. Kidisms -- Adorable and funny kids quotes
  3. Quotes -- Randomly quotes from the most famous and important people of the world!
  4. New DVD Releases -- Up-to-date on the week's hot new movies released on DVD.
  5. Daily Horoscope -- Unique combination of your daily horoscope plus MatchMe !
  6. Weather -- Displays up to date weather information for any city from a list of tens of thousands of cities.
  7. Grocery List Maker -- You create grocery lists, to do lists, or any other type of a list.
  8. Skinnyr -- A nifty flash graph to help track weight.
  9. Epicurious Recipes -- Rotates through recipes using a cool fade in/out effect.
  10. clock -- A decorative clock for your blog . Let your users customize their clock skin and style.
  11. Calendar -- A cool looking calendar that displays the current month. You can also scroll through different months.
  12. Video JukeBox -- A full featured jukebox that includes a lot of videoclips from diferent sources like Youtube, Metacafe, Google Video...
  13. Favorite Sites -- A place where you can add your favorite websites and easily see them with a pictoral image of the site.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

17 comments:

Margaret said...

I like the Grocery List maker site. I'm always forgetting something and should write a list. Instead I tell Katie all of the things we need so that between her memory and my bad memory - I can at least manage to pick up half of what we need while at the store.

Great 13.

You've been tagged. =O)

You have to share a few things about you and Prince Charming.

Tink said...

O no, Tetris... I've been severely addicted to that simple but brilliant game... :-)
My TT lists things I can't (or don't want to) live without.

impwork said...

I really like widgets but one warning if you add one check your site in several browsers (at least IE and Firefox) to make sure it still loads properly. I added a really good translation widget. I noticed a week later my stats were really down. The widget broke the site in IE after a random length of time of a visitor ariving on the page :-(

Just D said...

Can't wait to check out the video widget but I will take Impworks advice first!

Homemom3 said...

hehe, I love the exercise person...making me sick though watching her. I'm headed over to check out all those widgets now. Tetris sounds fun. Will be making my 13 list in a few minutes.

Bernie said...

I am surprised there was no sudoko(sp) on there!!!

I might try how some of these look on our blog...

Stop on by and have a look at our list if you get the chance...

http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, man. I'd better stay away from those or I'll never write another word again!

Tetris brings back such fond memories... Ahh...

Happy TT!

Lisa said...

Oh I love Tetris so much! And the list maker. I love lists (hence the blog name bookslistslife.blogspot.com!

Happy Thursday.

Jenny McB said...

Tetris is the only video game that I used to be able to win in this house. So addicting and I would dream of shapes falling....

Great list, I checked out a few and may try the web site one. Thanks for putting this list together.

Gattina said...

Good links ! I love the quotes !

God said...

I'll have to try some of these bad boys out when I get home. Cool list! I'm especially excited about the DVD releases.

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

The DVD Release thing sounds right up my ally. Thanks.

Suprina said...

Love the grocery list maker. Wonderful TT13.

Mercy's Maid said...

Cool stuff! I love learning about new widgets.

Anonymous said...

The Grocery list, Epicurious recipes, and the recent DVD widgets would all come in handy.

Thanks for sharing these.

Have a great Thursday!

kuanyin333 said...

Great list! Mahalo for these useful links! I've had the same experience as Impworks...some of these widgets can crash your IE! Happy TT!

Angel The Alien said...

I put the Kidisms on my site! It works perfectly with my blog's topic!

Twitter