Jan 19, 2017

Dressing the part

Homeschool in the new year is going well and I feel like we are back in the swing of things, all caught up from our Christmas break.

I am looking forward to getting a new printer again so I can print off some fun unit studies for the kids to enjoy. I like to make it fun if I can.

I was thrilled today when Princess Belle actually was excited by the things we did in school today, she even declared it fun!!  As a teenager I can tell you that is a thing that never happens!

One thing that I really I love about homeschool is how the little girls delight in coming to do their work in various states of dress.  One day the kids will school in jammies or in their favorite dress, another day the little girls are dressed as princesses, and yet another day I am teaching fairies!  It is just as fun for me as it is for them.


K

No comments:

Twitter