I am feeling less grouchy and more willing to look at things with a clear head and an open mind.
And as regards my house, I am trying to come up with temporary solutions until I can find a permanent one. Here are the things I know:
- I know that I love the southern part of Nova Scotia and I want to stay in this area.
- I know that when Prince Charming wanted us to move here from so far away we had limited housing options and we were aware that this may not be the forever house even if it was the forever area.
- I know that I was nervous of moving here. I didn't get to see the house myself but I was aware that there were shortcomings in this house and I tried to remain hopeful we would be able to make due.
- I know that when it suddenly occurred to me that I would soon be homeschooling Little Prince, I panicked and then it also occurred to me that the arrangements I have now for homeschooling would not work for him.
- However, I know that I at least have a little time to come up with solutions for that. I feel like we have found an area that we like and I would like to find a permanent home within an hour of here.
- I know that I don't want to start over. I want to be able to go to my favorite shops, I want to see the people I have met here. I want to know the best days to go the my favorite places.
- I know that I want the next house to check off all the boxes. No compromising and making due. I can do that here. I want our next house to be long term and I can't promise that if it doesn't meet all our needs from the beginning.